1. Pamper your eyes : the intensity of light, heat, sea water or pool, sweat … and the happy sunglasses you forget at home again and again. All these factors make your eyes are much more sensitive and irritated. To remedy, always carry sunglasses to protect you from radiation, wind, dust … Of course, they are of quality.
2. Beware the dreaded heat stroke : the heat generated by the body adds that of high ambient temperatures. Exposing them without water, without proper protection and for a long time can pose a serious danger. In addition to taking precautions (avoid sun exposure in the middle of the day, cover your head consume copious amounts of water …), in case of heat stroke, you must move the affected person to the person shadow and shoot it off with the straight back and legs raised to promote circulation and try to lower the temperature with a wet cloth.
3. Avoid sweating uncontrollably Notes wet armpits, but also the hands, feet, face … hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating and pathological) affects 3% of the population. However, in a study conducted by Unilever-Rexona, 40% of women who use deodorant claims to have a problem with odor and moisture in your armpits. What to do? For starters, try not to feel self – conscious and went to the dermatologist to assess what is the best treatment for you. A specific antiperspirant may be the solution, if excessive sweating is not extreme.
4. Move! The heat is not an excuse. Exercise should remain part of your daily routine despite the high temperatures. Yes, avoid the middle of the day and encourage to practice water sports like swimming, paddle surfing, etc.
5. Beware the tyranny of air conditioning in the office never rains please everyone. So that hot companion not sweat jets, the air must be so high that you spend the frosty day. If your table is just below the air gap, the effects of cold, dry air can be devastating. Sound familiar? Also makes the airways from drying, which causes asthma attacks, coughing, pneumonia and other respiratory infections. The solution is to seek consensus both at home and in the workplace to regulate the temperature to 240 C experts recommend and not exposed directly to the air outlet. Always have on hand a warm garment and have no qualms wear it the first sensation of cold. Ande I hot …!
6. Get a flat belly : there are fruits and vegetables that have an almost magical anti – inflammatory power . Green tea, almonds, salmon, garlic, cinnamon, whole grains … if you incorporate your usual diet your gut will be history. Do the test.
7. Reduce your legs like balloons : the cause is poor circulation, very common in women. It is venous insufficiency that prevents blood from flowing properly, causing swelling and even the appearance of varicose veins. Fluid retention can also have this effect at the end of the day. Although not an easy problem to solve, yes there are some routines that you can implement. Try not to spend much time sitting, if you have no choice, get up every hour and walk a few minutes to activate circulation. At home, keep your legs up and sleeps with a pillow under your feet. Gentle exercise, such as walking or swimming, you come from pearls and in terms of diet, take fruits and vegetables, controls salt and drink at least two liters of water a day. A cold shower upstream and a massage with a gel cooling effect will they ache less.
8. Commitment seasonal food : high temperatures and changing activity or rhythm (for some, during holidays) causes our body has to adapt to the new situation. Feeding and hydration can be your great allies to carry out this adjustment successfully, especially if you take advantage of the nutritional benefits of seasonal food. Melon, tomato, carrot, pumpkin, plum and cucumber are some of the foods that should not miss in your pantry summer .
9. Goodbye hives : when the heat comes, your arms and legs are covered with an annoying itch and rash … I also irritated skin is unsightly and unhealthy appearance. The sun makes the situation worse and some summer fruits like cherries or peach can also cause hives to skin contact. Do not forget to use antihistamines prevent itching and burning sensation.
10. Protect yourself from ear infections : beware the dips in the pool or the beach without taking the necessary precautions.
Water, moisture and high temperatures increase the likelihood that germs and bacteria are installed in our ears causing infections. The most common complaint is the otitis, an infection that causes an inflammation of the ear canal and affects both children and adults. Among the precautions you can take, use protectors flexible material, lightweight and hypoallergenic, do not use sticks, keep your ears dry slowly enter the water at the slightest suspicion of infection or discomfort, see your doctor to keep going to more .