The idea of putting color on the cheeks is to imitate a healthy glow. Often we apply rouge or blush as an obligation, not knowing fully the importance of the finish of a good makeup. Depending on where you apply or what color we use will be more or less effective and sumarás or restarás years . Here you have my tricks to apply blush properly and look younger .
1- The pink color is excellent to look younger . Use it for the day and applied a careful way, enlighten your face and soften your features. Pink brings candor and sweetness. It is a youthful option and uncluttered (always with care, it is better to err by excess default). It goes great on fair skin , light eyes and lips in the same range of tones. If you have dark skin, I advise the most intense roses but applied in a subtle and beautifully blurred way.
2- The color red is the great and great ally feared. The best combination is with a red lipstick because it promotes and gives brightness and juiciness to the more mature skin. It is suitable both for fair skin to brunettes , within all undertones. You have to know very well and apply it very gently (do not want to look like Heidi); making skin is based on a distinctly rosy red.
3- peach and apricot tones do not use it if your skin is very clear and pink. Instead, in a sallow complexion or dark they are perfect. I think it’s a color that favors much more when we’re a little sunburned (or do traps to be), and combining it with terracotta blush sculpts our factions. These colors applied with great care and delicacy, which look very subtle, the result will be perfect. Enhances makeup but without hogging or attention.
4- For skin normal to dry, test blusher cream . There are as a cream colored, mixed with other formulas easier and generally give a very natural appearance. Normally they not dry because they are much more moisturizers powder formulas.
5- For skin normal to oily, better opt for a formula powder . Will have a greater than a length cream blush, because if your skin is oily it can be diluted and more easily fade.
6- For skin fat test blushers gel , which can be more difficult to settle with the dry skin.
7- For a natural and youthful look begins rouge application on top of the block of the cheek . The idea is to deposit most of the pigments in the right area. If you can not see where that place, smiles to boost the apples of the cheeks up. Then place the color on the cheek which is located directly below the pupil and diffuses outward , toward the ear.
8- Refines and round face shapes. Starts the blush on the apples or high cheekbone area. With a brush diffuses along the cheekbones all the way to the temples.
9- Our face tends to lose volume and look thinner with age , and the rouge is your ally to fill. It is important to apply it in a circular motion . Rouge deposited in the center of the cheeks and bring along the cheekbones and straight into your ears. In the narrow face, I like a blush bright pink in the center of the cheeks .
10- To soften a square face, applying a soft shadow blush on the cheeks and down in the hollow cheeks. Then apply very gently on the temples very subtly.
11- rejuvenate if you sculpt the high cheekbones. Bronzer choose a shade or two darker than your skin and apply below the lower area of the cheek bones. Then apply slightly above the blusher.
12- It is better to illuminate pearly textures the top of the cheekbone . Do not mark the bottom: subtract juiciness and roundness.
13- Apply a blush a darker skin tone or a touch of sun powder under the chin and jaw to redefine facial contours and hide jowls .
– Benefit: flattering coral tone. It is called Cha Cha Tint and is so fluid that can also be used on the lips. (Approx € 32.60).
– Blush Radiance # 3 YSL. A quartet of pink shades to sculpt the face. (35 € approx).
– Joues Contrast Chanel Rose Écrin good face for effect. (38 € approx).
– Blushing Fabric Giorgio Armani a blush liquid texture which is applied with the fingers and confused with the skin. (Approx € 41.80).
– Miss Liberty Nars a blush that enhances the brightness of the face thanks to a soft tone peach with iridescent reflections. (Approx € 30.20).
– Tribal Soul Baked Blush Kiko, bronze and pink shades in one (14 € approx).
– Five tones. Multi Color blusher Essence five color declinations may be used together or separately. (Approx € 3.29).
– Shadow Duo Creamy Face L’Occitane Rose Révérence. It enhances dark tone while light illuminates. (18 € approx).
– Flushed Naked Urban Decay. Highlighter, blush and bronzer in the same box. (22 € approx).
What you may be very happy and until my next post! XXX