The ‘selfies’ or autofotos lifetime, have become an obsession for many. While the HD camera takes great pictures, it is not so easy to succeed stop when it comes to take a picture of yourself. I have many years in the world of photography and image and I assure you that there are many tricks to get better in a picture, as you well know celebrities and models, and chief among them is the makeup. I reveal some for you also may be able to use:
1. Prepare your skin , use a ‘first’ or prebase before correcting dark circles and imperfections. Matifican the shiny skin or soften fine lines and wrinkles that have.
2. Never look haggard. That they are correctors, fluid or cream. Mixed with foundation and offer greater coverage and are very easy to blend and apply. There are different tones for different uses: to cover pimples or redness, use it green, to dark circles or light to dark areas of skin using a pinkish corrector. If you have none of these problems, try a yellow concealer to give the skin more light.
3. Some well localized illuminator can better reflect light. Use your fingers to apply the illuminator, make a C shape around the eyes and brow bone, also blurs a little above the bone illuminator cheekbones, the bridge of your nose and above the lip.
4. Fill in your eyebrows. Use a specific pencil as close to the color of the hair and use a brow gel with color. Some people have gaps in the eyebrow or are so thin and light that are completely lost in the photos, making it look like the eyes have no expression.
5. Once finished makeup, removes excess brightness. To do this, apply a translucent powder HD. Uses small amounts, remember that it is transparent, so it is assumed that you should not notice anything. These powders are made with special ingredients made for photographic skin look virtually perfect, no texture, no dust. Perfect skin for photos and HD video.
6. Apply rouge. Do not forget to put some blush sure to apply enough to highlight your cheekbones but not too much as to seem wrist. Rouge powder is suitable for any type of skin. Suffice it to a few taps to get a fresh look.
7. Ponte liner on the top line of the flanges and a good mask layer. Use them better in black color, it is the ideal place to better highlight the eyes.
8. lips. It is a very important part, because if you do not apply them a little color will be lost in your face and will not achieve that stand out so red, orange or pink colors are the allies for your selfie.
All this will seem a lot, but really, once you pick practice, it takes five minutes to Darsee a touch-up or made a quick make-up with a concealer, a mascara, lipstick and a touch of ‘blush’. Do not forget the makeup trick for ‘selfie’ perfect and for all is to avoid excesses.
1. Base Primer Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler rich in hyaluronic acid (32 € approx.)
2. Base Primer to correct the tone Skin Tone Corrector KIKO (10 € approx.)
3. Corrector Sisley Eclat PHytho Cernes ( 50 € approx.)
4. Corrector for redness Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer (25 € approx.)
5. Corrector in palette with all colors Make Up for Ever 5 Camouflage Cream palette (35 € approx.)
6. Illuminator of smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand (28 € approx.)
7. eyebrows Gimme Benefit brow (38 € approx.)
8. powder HD Make Up for Ever HD Microfinish powder (20 €)
9. Colorete powder YSL Blush Radiance (40 € approx.)
10. Colorete Phyto Blush Eclat Sisley (50 € approx.)
11. red Lipsticks Ruby Woo MAC (25 € approx.)
12. red Lipstick Guerlain Rouge Automatique Coque D’Or 120 (approx 40 € .)
13. Coral Lipstick Estee Lauder Signature Rich Red (35 € approx.)
14. Mascara L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber lashes (12 € approx. )
15. Mascara CoverGirl LashBlast Mascaras (10 € approx.)
May you be happy! Until my next post! X