Sometimes it happens that we do not know why our makeup we do not like anything. And it is that we make mistakes when putting on makeup that make instead of seeing more
beautiful, just the opposite occurs. To help you solve this I will tell some mistakes that are easy to avoid:
1. Never wear makeup on traces of makeup. Sometimes, after a hard day, we return to our
makeup for a dinner or an evening event without cleaning the skin before. It is a big mistake,
because it is likely that the old delineated causes dark circles effect and the base does not remain sharp and cause an welt effect. We should always remove makeup to make up for
2. Use the right foundation for your skin type. For normal-dry skin it is best to use a
liquid – based moisturizer that will help us standardize texture and color, thus avoiding the skin absorb
the makeup and it disappears shortly after having applied. If you have oily skin you should seek
bases are not fat to avoid glare.
3. Choosing the wrong color foundation: remember that everything that does not look natural tea adds years. Always
it has to be our skin tone or one less in doubt. Then to give more
color or tan look what we can achieve with a sun powder or translucent.
4. Apply more Corrector you need: avoid applying a large amount of concealer on the lines of
expression without difuminarlo properly. Instead of hiding defects you will achieve the opposite effect.
This usually happens with concealers then leave a ‘mask’ effect on our eyes.
5. Apply too translucent powder or blusher. It is best put in areas where there are no
wrinkles and always taking into account the shape of our facial oval. Stroke is very important to
do with the brush to make it more natural.
6. A very common mistake that some women is to paint the eye contour with light colors to
create a contrast effect when the natural is dark. It is always best shape with brown or
black, but the effect will be feeble and hardly ever flattering.
7. Delineate both eyes and lips in a very defined or highlighted, ie, without blurring. What
gives harmony to make is to choose one of the two; or dial eyes or lips. We must
bear in mind that the softer lines are always more natural.
8. Eyebrows are an important part of our makeup, but sometimes we forget them.
They help frame our eyes and give strength and character. Use a brush for eyebrows and eye shadow
to shape and color. In addition, this season they look well marked, so do not be afraid to
make them up.
9. Apply excess amount of mascara: not to apply a large amount tabs
are better, we will leave lumps which will make our lashes look with worse definition, and
sometimes that makes the effect appear shorter.