4 remedies to nourish the skin of the face in winter
Remedies and homemade masks with natural ingredients to nourish the dry and dehydrated skin of the cold, the heating …
In winter we have many sudden changes in temperature, in closed places with heating the skin is very dry. The skin suffers a lot (hands, skin, nails) … You can help moisturize the skin with a humidifier at home and drinking plenty of water. Try these homemade remedies with natural ingredients such as rice water , apple or olive oil to moisturize dry and malnourished skin.
Rice water for skin spots
Rice water can be used to disguise the spots on the skin caused by cold in winter. A remedy to apply once a week.
- 2 handfuls of white rice that is the most starchy, boil for half an hour.
- Strain the rice to use the water. Introduce a cloth of natural tissue and let it absorb the starch for 15 min.
- After that time, wring the cloth well and put the cloth on your face lying down for 15 minutes.
- Once that time has passed, rinse the face with warm water.
Nourishing apple and oil mask
Mask to moisturize the skin once a week. The apple is used in many beauty products because it helps rejuvenate the skin and oil to nourish deeply. To be effective let them act on the skin the time indicated while you relax and then remove with warm water.
Apple mask, oil and honey for undernourished skin
- 1 apple, olive oil and honey. Cook the apple, remove the skin. Put it in a reciepiente and crush with a mortar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well with the mortar and when it is a uniform mass is applied on the skin for 30 minutes.
Apple and oil mask for dry and dehydrated skin
- Apple and olive oil Peel the apple and grate with a grater over a glass bowl.
- Add a few drops of olive oil and stir with a few rods.
- Put the remedy on your face for 15 minutes.
Tips for skin care during the winter
In winter it is very frequent that cold and wind dry the skin to a greater or lesser degree. In some cases even deep dehydration can occur. As the epidermis becomes more sensitive, special care must be provided. It is essential for the health of the skin to use the resources and treatments aimed at avoiding tension, irritation and dryness. Here are 15 tips for flawless and radiant skin in cold weather.
1 – Clean the skin twice a day. At night before bed and in the morning. Cleansers that add moisture are advised. Do not forget to include neck and neckline in the daily routine.
2 – During the night, leave the treatment cream on. The one indicated by the specialist.
3 – During the day, use moisturizing and moisturizing cream. The humectants fulfill the function of barrier. Currently many of the day creams have also incorporated some antioxidant such as vitamin E (tocopherol), C (ascorbic acid) or similar. These reduce the harmful effects of free radicals. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most powerful moisturizers, the particles help keep water in the skin (act as sponges that absorb water). Fill the fine lines, high brightness and brightness.
4 – It is important to use creams that form a film that allows normal breathing of the cells and prevents the evaporation of water. This favors the correct penetration of the active ingredients. Urea, fulfills this function and has the ability to prevent the loss of water through the skin. If a serum is applied during the day it must be complemented with another cream that acts as a barrier.
5 – Use sera at night. Unless the doctor indicates a specific treatment cream. The serums are ideal for the night because they have concentrated assets. With a few droplets, the neck and face areas are covered. Oil-free, they have quick action and deep repair. They have immediate embellishing effects, although the main mission is to treat the skin in the long term.
6 – Always apply sunscreen. Minimum SPF 30, even if it’s winter. Do not forget to apply in the exposed areas: hands, neck and décolletage. If a skin exfoliation or laser treatment is being performed, the protection must be greater than 50+.
7 – Use creams and masks once a week. They comply with the purpose of preventing the dryness of the winter cold.
8 – Perform Peels. Winter is the ideal season to perform the strongest, without risk of staining.
9. – Use silicone makeup. They help to strengthen the skin barrier and prevent the cold or wind from damaging the epidermis. You can add a few drops of serum.
10 – Avoid exposure to heat from stoves and sudden changes in temperature. Especially people with a reddened face