The best home remedies for fair skin within a week
The skin color changes by various factors such as age, environmental exposure, stress, lack of sleep, poor diet and even excessive consumption of snuff and alcohol.
There are thousands of products that promise to lighten your skin , but before using them and spend your money try these home remedies that improve the appearance of your skin.
9 home remedies to have clear skin
It is one of the best ingredients for skin lightening thanks to citric acid removes dead cells and vitamin C reduces dark spots increasing the cell renewal process.
* Apply lemon juice freshly squeezed around the face and neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and washed with warm water. Then rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize. Do this every day or every other day.
* Another option is to squeeze half a lemon and mix the juice with a tablespoon of honey. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinses.
* To exfoliate mix two teaspoons of lemon juice with a tablespoon of sugar. Apply the mixture on face, neck and hands in a circular motion. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Apply this remedy once a week for radiant skin.
It is an excellent antiseptic agent and depigmenting helps minimize scarring and relieves disorders such as allergies, inflammation and some infections hurting the skin.
* Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with pineapple juice, make a paste and applied to the face and neck. Leave it until the paste dry completely. Washed with warm water. You can apply this remedy two or three times a week.
* Another option is to make a paste by mixing equal amounts of turmeric powder and chickpea flour with a little water. Applied to the skin and let stand until dry. Washed with warm water rubbing the skin in a circular motion. Apply once a week to clarify the skin and remove scars.
The honey is a great moisturizer and has antibacterial properties that care for your skin infections.
* Apply honey directly on the skin. Let it dry naturally and rinse with warm water. Honey deeply moisturise the skin leaving it soft and flexible. Make this remedy once a day or every other day.
* Another option is to make a mixture with two tablespoons of milk, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of chickpea flour. Apply the mixture on your face and let it act for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use this mask once a week for your skin is brighter and clearer.
4. Aloe Vera
Its properties help heal scars and stimulate the growth of new skin cells.
* Extract the gel of an aloe vera leaf. Apply on your face with cotton wool. Let dry for half an hour and rinse with warm water. Apply this remedy three times a week.
5. Sodium Bicarbonate
It is an excellent exfoliating agent that cleans the skin depth eliminating impurities and dead cells.
* Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of water or lemon juice. Make a paste and apply on your face and gently massage. Leave for a few minutes and rinse with warm water. You can apply this remedy twice a week.
* Another option is to mix a teaspoon of baking soda and honey. Applied on wet skin and gently massaged for one minute. Washed with warm water and a little cold splashing water on the face to fill the pores. Apply this remedy once a week.
They contain nourishing and astringent properties so they can improve the appearance by repairing damaged cells and removal of dead cells.
* Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and rub your face with it, leave it overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. You can do this every day.
* Another remedy is to make a mixture of equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Applied to the skin and allowed to dry completely. Washed with warm water. Do this every day.
Its bleaching properties help reduce the presence of scars and papain helps to remove damaged skin.
* Pica a piece of ripe papaya into small pieces. Add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a teaspoon of honey. Make a paste and apply on face and neck. Leave for half an hour, rinse with cold water and dry skin. Apply some rose water on your face. You can get this remedy once a week.
Its antioxidants help repair skin cells and remove impurities and dirt.
* Mix two teaspoons walnut powder with two tablespoons of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply on face and neck. When the paste is dry rub with circular movements and then rinse with warm water. You can apply it once a week.
* Another remedy is to soak three walnuts in water overnight. In the morning mixed with a teaspoon of rosewater to make a paste. Apply on your face and leave for an hour. Rinse with warm water. Apply this remedy once a week.
* Another option is to eat two or three walnuts with a glass of milk every morning.
9. Coconut Oil
It is rich in antioxidants that prevent the action of free radicals is one of the reasons for dull and lifeless skin. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties help maintain clear skin. Also keep your skin soft and moisturized because the oil penetrates deeply into the underlying tissues of the skin.
* Heat a little oil, apply on your face, neck, hands and legs, massaging gently for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You can use this remedy once a day.