15 simple and fast home remedies for clear skin
Here are some quick and simple skin cleansing home remedies for clear skin:
licensed cc (POR) flickr photo shared by Daniella Segura
Lemon is the best natural remedy to lighten the skin. Helps to reduce spots and dark spots. Rub the fresh lemon juice on the dark skin and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash with cold water. Remember that you should not be exposed to the sun while doing this treatment. There is no way that you seek lightening skin tips and you do not find lemon on the list. You should be careful how the lemon can cause irritation of cuts and cuts.
Prepare a package destined mixing 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey. Make a smooth paste and apply on the entire face. Rub gently in a circular motion and keep for 15 minutes. Use skim milk if you have oily skin and whole milk, if you have dry skin.
licensed cc (POR) flickr photo shared by Steven Jackson
It is an ingredient used by our ancestors and is still considered one of the best home remedies for clear skin. Prepare the mask by combining 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Apply on exposed skin and keep for 15 minutes. You should be careful when using this package, as turmeric can stain clothes.
People with sensitive skin can dilute the pack with a small amount of water.
Beat an egg until it is soft and fluffy. Apply on the face and keep it until it dries completely. Wash with cold water. You can also add lemon juice or 2 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil, to reduce egg odor.
licensed cc photo (POR) flickr shared by photon_de
Tomatoes contain lycopene, which helps reduce immediate tanning. A perfect choice for home remedies to lighten the skin. This package face to lighten skin tone, reduce tanning and eliminate dead cells on the face. In a blender, add 1-2 tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. You can also add chickpea flour (kiss) in it. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Apply this on the entire face and hold for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water and repeat the process every day before bathing.
Hot body massage oil:
Enjoying your weekend? Enjoy the hot oil massage to relax and also to get your fair skin. Choose base oil, such as almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil. To do this, add neem and tulsi crushed leaves and heat gently. Apply this on your entire body and massage well. Keep for 30 minutes and to get to the shower. Massage with hot oil increases blood circulation throughout the body and therefore reduces tanning.
In 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well to form a smooth paste. Apply on the face and keep for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water. Repeat this procedure every day for better results.
The fruit can do wonders for the skin and also naturally provide the shiny skin. Prepare a package that combines fruit pulp from an avocado, papaya and cucumber. Then add 2 teaspoons of cream or Malai. Mix well to form a paste and apply on the entire face. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. People with oily or mixed skin can avoid the addition of the cream, you can add Multani mitti place in the package.
Water of roses:
Water Rose is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help soothe irritated skin. Also ‘good for the skin and sensitive fat. You can add rose water for homemade masks and scrubs. Wash your face every day with rose water improves the tone of the skin and makes it clear. Do not use soap when washing your face with rose water. You can spray rose water to fashion immediately.
Boil a teaspoon of cumin seeds in water and wash your face every day with this mixture to get a clearer complexion.
1 Tender Coconut Water:
Soft coconut water also ensures a healthy and shiny skin. Apply twice a day to obtain clear skin free of scars and blemishes. Keep on the face for 15 minutes and wash.
Papaya fruit contains an enzyme called papain, which helps exfoliate the skin, and this gives way to new skin cells to emerge. Papaya also contains vitamin C. Choose a green papaya to make your mask, papain concentrates more in a green papaya.
To make a papaya mask:
- Peel and cut the papaya.
- Put in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Apply on the skin and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
1 Gram Flour:
Chickpea flour is a great exfoliant that is soft on the skin. The skin is exfoliated without scratching and stretching. Take 2 tablespoons of gram or wheat flour and make a paste. Apply on the face with an upward movement. Let it dry completely and wash the skin with warm water. This will remove dead skin cells and make your skin naturally fresh. You can also add chickpea flour with rose water and turmeric for best results. Do not use soap on your face after you have finished with this treatment.
1 of Fuller of the Earth:
Fuller’s earth also known as mitti multani helps absorb oils, it is ideal for those who have acne-prone oily skin. Minerals such as lime, alumina and oxides present in mitti multani can give you an iron complexion. Tierra de Fuller is a mixture of mineral montmorillonite and bentonite and these minerals ensure a healthy and radiant natural skin.
1 carrot and avocado:
Mash a soft cooked avocado and carrot. Mix half a cup of cream, 1 egg, a little honey and spread it over the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Foods for healthy and shiny skin:
A good beauty regime, healthy diet and adequate exercise are the keys to be healthy and radiant skin. Here are some foods that you should consume daily for healthy and radiant skin:
- Eating tomatoes and tomato-based foods can help eliminate acne. Lycopene in tomatoes helps fight acne and difficult spots. You can always include tomatoes in the diet between 3-5 times a week. Phytochemical lycopene also protect the skin from UV rays and improve the antioxidant status of the skin. Antioxidants fight free radicals produced by excessive exposure to the sun.
- Green tea fights acne by reducing the levels of the hormone of acne production called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). You should drink 3-5 cups of green tea a day to get a perfect complexion. Green tea also has antioxidants to make your skin look younger and healthier.
- Berries of deep colors like cranberries and cherries are rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants help the body maintain acne and blemishes at bay. Some spots occur due to oxidative stress; antioxidants in the berries help to eliminate those spots.
- Berries such strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries are all loaded with vitamin C. Vitamin C helps prevent inflammation and give the skin a healthy glow.
- An international study published in the Journal of American College of Nutrition showed that those who consumed fish and shellfish regularly had less wrinkles on their skin. This is because the Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish and shellfish slow down the wrinkle-forming process. Inflammatory chemicals act on the collagen of the wrinkles of the skin it causes. Omega 3 fatty acids can delay the release of inflammatory chemicals and prevent the premature signs of aging appearing on the skin. Omega 3 fatty acids also help fight acne, which is also a type of inflammation caused by bacteria. Those who are prone to acne should eat 4-5 servings of fish a week. You can even have fish oil supplements.
- Ceramides are lipid molecules that help the skin to maintain its moisture balance. Many skin care products have ceramides in the list of ingredients. You can also consume natural ceramides with brown rice. These ceramides are absorbed in the outer layer of the skin and this helps maintain their hydration.
- Almonds help keep moisture in the body. Eating almonds every day soaked during the night can give the skin a healthy and reduce dryness. Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which is good for the skin.
- Bananas are rich in vitamins A, B and E, and it works as an anti-aging agent. This fruit mixed with honey gives the skin an instant shine. Eat a banana a day. You can also crush a banana and mix with honey and apply on the face. Wash with warm water after 15 minutes. Repeat this method once in two days to get the best results.
- Yogurt is rich in probiotics and ensures a healthy bowel. When your digestive system is clean skin gives a natural shine. The application of yogurt also gives you a healthy and radiant natural skin.
- Cucumber also makes the skin clear. You can have a cucumber in your salads and also apply it on your face. The cooling effect of serene face cucumbers and reduces tanning.
- Drink enough water and citrus juices to make your skin clear and healthy. Hydrated skin stays healthy and plump always.
- Milk has a lot of vitamins that are good for the skin. Drink 2-3 glasses of milk a day. If you are lactose intolerant you can try soy milk rich in protein.
Some measures for clear skin:
Stress and work hours do not leave us time to pamper our skin. So all we do is apply creams that look just. If you follow these simple steps daily and switch to natural ingredients for skin care, and clear skin will be yours forever. So here are the simple steps to follow regularly:
- The greatest darkening of the skin and discoloration occur due to sun exposure Staying at home will help keep skin clear. If this is not possible, then protect the skin with a sunscreen. Dermatologists say that SPF 15 is not enough, since UVA and UVB rays are still penetrating the skin. If you want 98% or more sunlight to be blocked then use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or more. Wear a hat to protect your face when you are out, especially during summers. An elegant wide-brimmed hat protects the skin and make you an icon of style, as well!
- Doing a manual exfoliation can help lighten the skin by removing the layer of dead cells. Exfoliation helps only when the current skin is darker than normal skin is tone.This because exfoliation reveals a new skin intact from the sun can exfoliate the skin with a body exfoliation or wash your face. You can make your own facial scrub at home with almonds, nuts or oats. Use a brush or a dry brush to exfoliate the body. For the face use a soft brush, since the skin of the face is more sensitive than the skin of your body. You can also use machines like Clarisonic scrubs that go a little deeper to remove dead skin cells.
- It is difficult to lighten the skin that is naturally dark.You can lighten a tone or two with natural methods. Consistency is the key, doing facials several times a week to get the results. Do not expect magic overnight!
- After a day of work you can apply a little aloe vera gel. Aloe Vera has a compound called anthraquinone that lightens the skin gently by removing the top layer of skin cells. Apply aloe vera all over the body and leave for 20 minutes. If you wish, you can wash, but it is always better to let it stay on your skin. Aloe vera is ideal for the skin so there is no need to rinse reality.
- Be sure to use a moisturizer after using the lemon peel. Lemon often dries the skin due to its acid content. If you have sensitive skin you should dilute lemon in water before applying.
- Try using a dark lipstick or eye shadow that contrast with the skin. Do not overdo the makeup and focus on highlighting only part of your face.
- Try using a sunscreen with zinc oxide or titanium oxide on it, as it is broad-spectrum sun blocks. It leaves a whitish tint on your skin, so it can be fused with the makeup base to match the tone of your skin.
- If you want to use a cream to lighten the skin, use one that has hydroquinone. Consult a dermatologist to find out what the concentration will work for you.
- To whiten using a spoonful of grated coconut dried with warm milk from the skin, a tablespoon of rice flour and a tablespoon of baking soda to make a paste and apply on the face and body. Test twice a month for clear skin.
Do not keep these points in mind while preparing your beauty regimen:
- Never use bleach or hair bleach on your skin. These will not work, since they are not designed to reduce melanin.
- Never use concentrations that are more than 2% without consulting a doctor. This can damage the skin.
- If you are proud of birth, but got tanned in time, then skin treatments can bring you back to their original color. If you were born with dark skin then no skin treatments can do it dramatically on your right. You must be patient.
Try to do some exercises to improve your metabolism. If your metabolism improves the body can absorb the nutrients from the food better. Make a smart choice to eat healthy foods and natural ingredients instead of applying cosmetics. Also stop smoking, unhealthy snacks and alcohol consumption. This will make all your efforts to get a clear skin go in vain.