Do you have marks on your face ? The appearance of this type of scars can come from having suffered acne or other injuries such as scars or suffering from diseases such as chickenpox. You should know that, although it is an arduous treatment and with which you must have patience, you can reduce these marks of the face with both home remedies and aesthetic treatments that are indicated for the skin most affected. In this article of a How we discovered how to remove the marks of the face so you can choose the treatments that best suits your needs.
Steps to follow:
1. To reduce the marks and scars on your face it is important that you take care of it daily and keep it clean and healthy. Therefore, it is recommended that you wash your face twice a day with a cleanser that helps clean dead cells and dirt that accumulates on the skin; we do not want to dry the face, since dryness can produce more marks, but what we seek is to clean it thoroughly so that it is in good condition.
2. To get a healthy skin is also essential that you have properly hydrated, so, although the type of your skin is greasy, you have to moisturize your face whenever you wash to ensure it is in perfect condition. In this article, we tell you how to choose a cream for oily skin .
Having a hydrated skin helps you to reduce the marks of the face because they help to reduce irritation or redness, in addition to giving luminosity and smoothness. It is also important to maintain a good internal hydration , therefore, it is recommended that you drink between 1.5 liters and 2 liters of water daily to guarantee this premise.
3. There are also some home remedies for the brands of the face and one of the most popular is the application of aloe vera on the skin . This plant is one of the most recommended to treat scars because it is an ingredient that allows a deep and internal hydration that manages to reduce injuries and marks; In this article we detail the benefits of aloe vera for the face but, in general, we emphasize that it is good for:
Deeply clean the pores of the skin
Internal hydration of the skin
Regenerates skin tissues
It has powerful antibacterial properties
For all this, this plant is perfect to get reduce the marks of the face ; to achieve this you will only have to get aloe vera gel and apply it on your face twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. If you prefer, you can also directly cut a leaf of the plant and apply the inner gel on your skin. The masks of aloe vera are also good allies to get lessen these marks, here are the recipe for a facial mask aloe vera .
4. The lavender oil is also a good treatment to reduce scars and skin marks. When you have acne or marks, this essential oil acts as a bactericide that manages to eliminate the infection and heal the injuries that have occurred, for this reason, it is ideal to achieve a healthier skin.
To take advantage of its properties you will have to prepare an infusion of lavender and, once warm, apply it on your face before sleeping without rinsing it; Another option that exists is to apply lavender oil every night and let it act as long as possible. You will regenerate your tissues and your skin will be smoother and more homogeneous.
5. Some of the marks of the face may appear more blackened or with a shade darker than the tone of your skin, therefore, the lemon is a good ally to fight with acne or pimples and, in addition, to clarify the tone of the brands. The reason is that the citrus of this ingredient is full of antibacterial and rinsing properties, so it is ideal to get the skin we are looking for. In a How we tell you what are the properties of lemon for the skin .
You just have to squeeze the juice of a lemon and, with clean skin, apply the juice in the areas where you have marks; let it act for 10 minutes and then rinse with plenty of warm water. Repeat this process daily and little by little you will see how the marks are reducing.
6. As we have pointed out in the first point of this article, to be able to eliminate the marks it is important to have a clean and healthy skin; therefore, you have to exfoliate your face frequently to get rid of dirt and impurities and your skin does not accumulate bacteria. You can make yourself a homemade exfoliant with baking soda and olive oil, two ingredients that will achieve a deep cleaning and natural hydration. But there are many other homemade exfoliants for the face, such as those that use sugar as the main ingredient or those that prefer honey.
7. But if the scars of your skin are deep, it is advisable that you go to a professional aesthetic center to be informed about the different treatments that work to improve the health of the skin with specialized machinery. The most frequent aesthetic treatments are:
Laser therapy : helps eliminate dead cells and, thus, reduce the spots
Professional peeling : it is introduced into the skin to extract the upper part and, thus, renew the health of the face
Microdermabrasion : by means of a massage with crystals it is possible to homogenize the texture of the skin and reduce the marks.