To look healthy skin at all times of the year we can resort to simple and quick natural remedies. Remember that a diet rich in organic fruits and vegetables will improve not only the health of our skin, but that of the entire organism, keeping it hydrated and nourished.
Below you can see some natural remedies that favor the good condition of our skin, but it is also very useful to always have plants such as aloe vera at hand that provides so many benefits.
Some natural remedies for the skin
- For hands and feet: one of the natural remedies is to rub them with two teaspoons of lemon juice and one of sugar.
- For the hands: another natural remedy to take care of the hands is to submerge them in warm water to which you will have put a spoon of wheat germ oil with five drops of lemon essence, then use the exfoliating cream to regenerate the skin, finally hydrate them with hand cream and will remain as “new”.
- For the rebellious grains: the natural remedy is clay. You can put a little at night and the next morning the grain will be disinfected and dry.
- For skin warts: the natural remedy to eliminate warts is to apply at night a drop of essential oil of tea tree and another of lemon essential oil directly on the wart and cover it with a gasite. In the morning, throw the gauze and during the day leave the area outdoors. Every night repeat this operation, in three or four weeks the wart will disappear and will not come out again.
- For the skin of the face: a carrot mask is one of the most effective natural remedies. Simply liquefy a carrot until it becomes creamy. Then you put it on the parts of the skin that you want to rejuvenate, massaging a little and you will see the good results in a short time if you apply it with continuity.
- To eliminate blackheads: make the pimples disappear from the nose, chin, forehead or cheeks, they are easy with this natural remedy, cut a tomato in the middle, rub the area with it and then, let it act for a quarter of an hour. Later, we clarify.
- Edible peeling : one of the best natural exfoliants for the skin. With a little oatmeal drink and a pinch of well-mixed salt; When the mixture is ready, you have to insist with it on the nose, forehead and chin. It is cleaned with fresh water. We can use this natural remedy for all skin types.
- To eliminate impurities from the back: fight them daily with the shower and a horsehair glove and leave for the end a hot water pass while a generous amount of vinegar is applied.
Two or three times a week, depending on the amount of grains, it is necessary to apply a red clay mask for 15 minutes and then remove with cold water.
Natural remedies for sunburn
Natural remedies for oily skin and acne
Mix 2 tablespoons of Hamamelis extract (Hamamelis Virginiana or Witch Hazel) with 10 drops of lemon juice for a tonic lotion for skin problems. This natural remedy will control oily skin and cleanse the greasy and dirty surface that contributes to the appearance of acne. You can mix it in a bottle and store it in the fridge to make a treatment on the face.
Another very beneficial remedy is to apply a thin layer of olive oil and massage the entire face well. We left it all night and in the morning we clarified well. Olive oil regulates and balances the fat of the skin.
Natural remedies for dry skin
Vegetables with a high concentration of beta-carotene, such as citrus or carrots are also very good for the skin. In addition to consuming them daily, you can directly squeeze the juice of an orange and moisturize the skin with it. It is one of the excellent natural remedies for dry skin that exist.
Example of one of the natural remedies for dry skin: 3 ripe oranges, squeeze the juice in a container with hot water. Soak the face for 15 to 20 minutes. Orange juice will rejuvenate dry skin.
Mandarin oil reduces the appearance of tightness marks. Mix the mandarin oil with a few drops of olive oil to dilute it. Rub the tightness marks and let the oil act on the skin.