Yogurt is a delicious and healthy meal, full of vital multi-vitamin goodness.
Not only to eat, but this wonderful and creamy white food is known for its beneficial properties for the health of the skin and strong hair. Yogurt contains high levels of lactic acid, which is beneficial for the skin and hair care. The use of yogurt dates the skin and hair back to ancient India, when it was used as an effective remedy to get rid of acne and pimples. In fact, since ancient Egypt Cleopatra was known to bathe yogurt to keep its skin young.
Yogurt for the skin
The lactic acid and zinc in yogurt is responsible for promoting healthy skin. A gentle massage with yogurt on the skin is sure to help you remove dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles, close pores, dry hydrated areas, give a shine and shine as needed. When buying yogurt to the skin, do not forget to check the label for no sugar or simple. Various flavors of yogurt are available in the market and this can cause irritation, rashes and aggravate acne, if any. In addition, yogurt with high levels of fat and live cultures promotes the best result for rejuvenated skin. Check the following benefits for skin and yogurt several recipes of yogurt masks!
Advantage No. 1: natural moisturizer and skin brightener
- Relive a tired and bored complexion with a light massage on moist skin thick yogurt. Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Lactic acid is a natural hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate, moisturize and soften the skin.
- Add natural skin glow by making a poultice with homemade yogurt, masoor lentils and orange peel. Grind the ingredients, apply the pack on the face and leave for 15 minutes before washing to reveal a more radiant and luminous skin. If you have dry skin, add some honey ‘to provide additional moisture required by the skin.
- Another pack of the face can be made by mixing 4 tablespoons. yogurt with 1 tbsp cocoa powder and 1 tbsp. honey. Apply the mask on the face for 20 minutes before washing with warm water to remove dull and tired skin.
Advantage No. 2: Scrub Moisturizer to remove dead skin cells
Thanks to hydration, yogurt is an excellent moisturizing exfoliant to eliminate dead skin cells. This remedy is excellent for people with dry and sensitive skin.
- Make a natural house of shrubs with 2 tbsp. yogurt and 1 tbsp. oats. Exfoliate the skin and gently massage the stain with a circular motion.
- If blackheads and pimples are your concern, mix some rice powder and yogurt in a large thick paste and rub it on the skin in small circular motions before washing with cold water.
- Another recipe includes making a mix of dry earth orange peels and yogurt. This is a great exfoliant and leaves the skin luminous.
Advantage No. 3: Fight pimples and acne
You can include yogurt in your daily diet or make a nutritious one to treat acne. Due to its acidic nature, yogurt destroys several acne that cause bacteria, mold and germs on the inside of the body.
- Apply a little creamy yogurt on your face and wash after 30 minutes with water to cleanse deeply on the skin and reduce flare-ups.
- Alternatively, you can make a paste of yogurt with a little “turmeric powder, sugar and sandalwood powder.” Massage the paste on the skin and rinse with cold water after 15 minutes.
Advantage No. 4: Reduces stains, tans, dark circles under eyes and discoloration skin
- If you have skin blemishes caused by acne or insect bites, apply yogurt that is diluted with water. This is not only to cool the area, but also lighten the stain. The yogurt contains zinc, which helps clear up blemishes and scars and prevents redness of the skin.
- Regular Dom lets look tanned face. To get rid of one, make a paste of chickpea flour, yogurt and lemon juice. Apply the paste on the affected area for 15 minutes before washing with warm water. Alternatively, add a few drops of chamomile essential oil to the yogurt and apply the mixture on the skin for 15 minutes before rinsing.
- To get rid of dark circles under the eyes, apply a thin layer of yogurt on the affected area and let stand for 15 minutes. Wipe excess yogurt with a cotton ball and go to bed. Repeat for a week to notice a significant difference.
- To get rid of discoloration of the skin, mix 2 tablespoons. Yogurt with a few drops of lemon juice and leave on the skin for 30 minutes before rinsing. Yogurt contains bleaching properties myths that help to soften discolored skin when applied regularly.
Advantage No. 5: Anti-Aging
- Yogurt effectively fights free radicals and contains anti-aging that delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to appear on the face. The lactic acid in yogurt helps prevent premature aging of the skin.
- To prevent wrinkles and keep the skin young and bright, make a compress with a spoon. olive oil and 3 tablespoons. yogurt. Apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes and repeat at least three times a week.
- Alternatively, crush some banana, avocado and yogurt and apply the paste on the face for 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Another recipe to prevent aging is grated cucumber and yogurt. Apply the mixture generously on the face and let it dry for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Cucumber provides a cooling effect that allows you to tighten the pores of the face, while yogurt provides a firming action.
Advantage No. 6: combat skin infections
Fungal infections on the skin can be cured by applying a small amount of yogurt to a gauze and placed on the affected area. This should be repeated 4-5 times a day for better results.
Advantage No. 7: Cures sunburn
Treat sunburn naturally with yogurt. The yogurt contains zinc, which helps provide relief from the burning and itching sensation that sunburns provide. Make a yogurt mixture with the addition of a little chamomile essential oil. Rub the paste on the burn and let stand for 15 minutes before rinsing.
In addition to accelerating hair growth in slow growth, yogurt offers other benefits for healthy and beautiful hair. The protein content in yogurt provides ample nutrition and strengthening of the hair without it being boring or dry. The zinc and lactic properties help to stimulate blood circulation, which helps growth.
Advantage No. 8: natural conditioner
The moisturizing properties of yogurt are not limited to skin care. Yogurt acts as an excellent natural conditioner for dry and damaged hair and allows you to capture and retain lost moisture.
- Mix half a cup of yogurt in a soft paste and cover the hair with it. Wrap the hair in a towel and leave on for 20 minutes. Wash with your usual shampoo and moisturizing and conditioning notice greater effect of the package on your hair.
- Those with curls and very curly hair can also use yogurt to make hair more manageable. Make a paste of 3 tablespoons. yogurt, 2 tablespoons. coconut oil and 4 tablespoons. aloe vera gel. Apply the paste evenly on the hair and leave on for 30 minutes before washing with a mild shampoo.
- To get rid of rough and dry hair, especially in winter, whip half a cup of yogurt with 2 tablespoons of almond oil and 2 beaten eggs. Apply the glue to the hair and leave for 30 minutes before washing the hair nourished and hydrated.
Advantage No. 9: get rid of split ends and hair loss
The split ends indicate malnourished hair and less hydrated.
- Create a package of 250 grams of crushed papaya with half a cup of yogurt. Beat the ingredients until you obtain a smooth consistency. Apply the mixture on the hair and let it do its work for 60 minutes before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
- If hair loss is your concern, make a paste of yogurt and some greek soil hay seeds. Apply on the scalp and leave for 45 minutes before washing.
Advantage No. 10: Get rid of dandruff and scalp itching
Yogurt contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that help stimulate hair growth by acting as a natural cleanser and helping to get rid of unwanted dandruff from the scalp. The anti-bacterial benefits of yogurt for hair also help soothe the scalp and reduce itching.
- Yogurt massage on the scalp and rinse with warm water after 15 minutes. The properties of lactic aid hydrate the scalp and exfoliate dead skin cells, thus curing dandruff and restoring health to the hair.
- Another recipe for yogurt for hair includes the mixture of 2 teaspoons. Black pepper in a yogurt cup. Rub the mixture on the scalp and wash after an hour with a mild shampoo.
Treatments for hair care are surplus. What we need is patience to prepare and use!
The hand and the care of the feet with yogurt
Dry hands and feet and damaged cuticles can be treated with yogurt.
- Apply natural yogurt on the hands and feet and let the food wonder to do their job.
- Alternatively, add a little lemon juice to the yogurt and let it sit for about 20 minutes before massaging the hands, feet and nails.
The skin becomes soft and does not just supply almost instantly, but the cuticles are dry or damaged. The yogurt proteins also allow accelerate the growth of the nails and inculcate ordinary resource will show remarkable results. In addition, yogurt also helps heal cracked heels or athlete’s foot. Gently massage some yogurt in the affected areas to see remarkable results in a few weeks.
Dental care with Yogurt
Yogurt contains phosphorus and calcium, which helps strengthen tooth enamel and form a protective layer that helps fight yellow and bad breathing problems. Benefits of yogurt for teeth are so wonderful! Just rub some yogurt on your teeth regularly to see the whitest considerable teeth in a few weeks.
Incubation of yogurt in your daily diet is and daily beauty regimen is that you will like most of the body’s nutritional needs and improve your skin and hair health. Although most people benefit from yogurt, some people are allergic to yogurt. If your skin starts to come out, itching or discontinuing the use of yogurt treatments. Do not be sad, because there are many other natural beauty treatments. Try one of them!