Do you want to have a beautiful skin, a radiant face ? Skin shiny , oily, red in places, dull or blurred complexion , gray, tired or wrinkled face : you are one of those who must imperatively put powder or foundation before going out to make up their face ? Do not be desperate! If the brands of beauty products promise us all a radiant complexion and perfect skin . Discover our recipes of face mask homemade and easy to make lotions, to improve the condition of your skin and restore its radiance.
How to have a beautiful skin
3 tips for perfect skin
1 – To have a beautiful skin
Whether it’s a woman’s face or a man’s face, the first thing to do is to quit smoking.
Tobacco is the main enemy of the skin . The cigarette makes the complexion dull and digs wrinkles .
2 – Against the blurred complexion
Against the blurred complexion , there is only one remedy: follow for two days a course of fruits, herbal tea and vegetable broth.
3 – To beautify your complexion
Take some brewer’s yeast !
The brewer’s yeast, which is used to make bread dough and prepare alcoholic beverages such as beer, is a food rich in proteins and vitamins of group B.
Not only does it help replenish the intestinal flora, but it has a beneficial effect on the skin and nails.
It is therefore recommended that the yeast is in tablet or flake when suffering from eczema or ‘ acne and when we sallow complexion.
10 natural recipes for beautiful skin
Masks to have perfect skin
1 – Mask for whitening skin
- To whiten the skin , apply a mixture of one teaspoon (5 ml) of alum, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of flower water. orange.
- Leave this mask on the skin for at least 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with warm, almost hot water.
Or follow the tips:
Mask to whiten the skin
Recipe by Lala, reader of Toutpratique
- Mix two spoonfuls of fine flour with a little raw milk.
- Keep for fifteen minutes.
- Remove with warm water.
- Finish by lotioning with rose water.
2 – purifying mask
Dissolve yeast a bag in warm water, let it stand for frothy seconds then apply s ur facein a thick layer.
Let dry and rinse.
3 – Anti-wrinkle mask
- Bring a glass of milk to boil with an apple cut into pieces.
- Let cool.
- When this mixture is warm, apply it for 15 minutes on the face then rinse
4 – Dry skin mask
- Using a mixer, reduce a well-walled avocado cream.
- Add a few drops of olive oil.
- Then apply a quarter of an hour on the face
5 – Oily skin mask
- Reduce a mango cream.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of white yogurt.
- Then apply a quarter of an hour on the face.
- Then rinse with pure water your face, and apply a lotion.
6 – Moisturizing mask
- Mix one egg white with two tablespoons of fresh cream.
- Apply for 15 minutes on the face.
Lotions after mask to have an even cooler complexion
6 – Tea lotion
- For about twenty minutes brew 2 tablespoons of tea in ¼ liter of boiling water.
- Filter with a strainer. Pour into a bottle, add to this liquid the juice of half a lemon.
- Let cool.
- Pour on a cotton ball and apply a minute or two on your face
7 – Anti-oily skin sage lotion
After the mask, wipe your face with a cotton pad moistened with filtered filtered infusion.
8 – Good-looking lotion
Apply on your face using a cotton ball or a compress soaked in a lotion made up of a quarter of a liter of warm water in which you will pour 6 drops of essential oil of sage
The juice of a centrifuged cucumber can also be turned into a good-looking lotion.
9 – Firming facial massage
Firm the skin of your face by massaging it with borage and evening primrose oil .