The skin is a body of our body and its health importance is often underestimated. Your balance may be affected by both external factors (solar radiation, pollution, etc.) and internal (unbalanced diet, stress, smoking, etc.).
- Skin born and nurtured from within, through the capillaries that carry nutrients
Although products and treatments for topical use are ideal for skin care, its effect is enhanced when it receives the proper nutrients from within. Not forget that the skin is born and nourished from the inside, through the capillaries that carry nutrients, oxygen and moisture to the skin cells, in addition to collecting waste substances potentially toxic and harmful. In addition, the dermal tissue is also characterized as fast playback, so it is essential to have all the essential substances for carrying out the periodic regeneration.
For these reasons, the skin, like the rest of our body is affected by the type of nutrients it receives through food. There are some essential nutrients for proper functioning and health, whose intake must guarantee. Since the premise of eating 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day is not always carried out, smoothies / juices or smoothies fruits and vegetables can become concentrated plant nutrients and hydration for our skin:
1. provide water to maintain hydration of the skin. A well moisturized better performs its functions, has greater capacity to eliminate toxins and free radicals from the own cell metabolism and environmental pollution. So a well hydrated skin responsive to any external aggression, better maintains its balance and looks more healthy.
2. Provide vitamins and antioxidants with recognized by the recent scientific literature on the health and welfare of skin effects:
– Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, iodine and zinc. All these nutrients have implications in maintaining the skin. In addition, vitamin A also plays an important role in cell differentiation processes, so it is essential in all processes of skin regeneration.
– Vitamin D. involved in the process of cell division is also important in the processes of skin regeneration.
– Copper , involved in the pigmentation of the skin and hair, and develop an antioxidant action.
– Vitamin C , which promotes skin health as it is involved in the formation of collagen (protein that gives support to the skin avoiding sagging), and also for its antioxidant effect they prevent oxidative damage and premature aging and damage to the cell ‘s genetic material from skin.
Red fruit smoothie, a concentrate of antioxidants to the skin
Include vitamin C in food to protect the skin in summer
A healthy diet helps maintain healthy skin