1. Take care of the sun Use sunscreen is essential, preferably three times a day to have full protection. If you have acne, use sunscreen gel or lotion.
2. Clean skin. Using cleansing cream is vital to prevent the skin from drying out. Use it in the morning in the shower and at night before bedtime, thus eliminating blackheads and acne.
3. Good shave. Before shaving (electric or manual machine) apply a cream based on aloe vera (aloe vera) that prevents irritation by removing excess fat, impurities and dead cells. Moisten your face with hot water to open pores and use hypoallergenic shaving creams that prevent burning and redness.
4. After shaving. Make compresses with chamomile water to prevent inflammation and help to close the pores. Avoid lotions with alcohol and after shave.
5. Goodbye black points. Mix natural yogurt, a splash of lemon and a few drops of vinegar, apply for 15 minutes and wash with warm water.
6. Hydrated skin. Honey bees help to moisturize the skin so that it leaves that rough and dry appearance. Apply it all over the face for half an hour and remove with warm water.
Dr. Sandra Suarez. Dermatologist and Esthetician.
7. Good feeding. Drinking water several times a day helps to keep the skin clean, increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables that stimulate the production of collagen.
8. No more vices. To keep the skin free of toxins, avoid the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, as well as refined fats and sugars.
9. Applying botox sparingly on the upper third of the face helps the skin look young and wrinkle free