Have you ever woken up with a red pimple on your face ? Most women think that they have a pimple or pimple that ends up becoming a nuisance.
The tissues are recovered through aggravation , which is part of the body’s repair process.
However, it can be irritating when that irritation is on your face for everyone to see.
Fortunately, there are some ways to fix this .
We have a small list with the ways in which you can eliminate the redness of pimples.
How to reduce the redness of the pimples
1. Try a tea-soaked sachet
- Soak a tea bag in warm water for a minute and stir.
- Squeeze the excess water from it and let it cool so you’re not going to burn yourself.
- Place the tea bag on the shin and let it settle for a moment .
- The tea bags have tannins, which decrease swelling and are used to treat problems like swollen eyes as well.
2. Place an ice cube
To calm the irritation, you can use ice .
Wrap some ice cubes in a piece of clean cloth and place it directly on the shin.
Avoid placing too much pressure on it.
This ensures that the shin does not break and causes increased redness.
Cold temperatures will decrease blood flow to the affected area and decrease inflammation and redness.
3. Use a little bit of lemon juice
The corrosive citrus in the lemon juice helps to fight the microorganisms that cause the outbreaks of pimples.
Studies have also shown that corrosive citrus properties are able to lighten the skin.
The lemon juice also helps to reduce the redness of the pimples.
- Squeeze a slice of lemon and soak a piece of cotton wool in the juice.
- Apply it to the affected area at night. The results may not be instantaneous, but they will eventually show up.
- Lemon juice has a tendency to dry the skin . Applying it during the day can be a bad idea.
- Apply at night and rinse with warm water in the morning and use sunscreen that does not block your pores.
- If you are using any pharmaceutical product , consult your dermatologist before you start using lemon juice.
4. Applies Scottish Elm
Another method to reduce redness is to apply Scottish elm.
The Scotch elm shrub contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties .
It contains tannic acid that is effective against skin conditions including acne .
Scottish elm extract is good for treating acne scars as well as to reduce the redness and swelling of pimples.
Apply scotch elm directly on the skin twice a day, in the morning and before going to sleep.
Normally it has a drying effect . If your skin becomes very dry, you can use a moisturizer or decrease the amount you apply.
5. Test with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is used to treat a number of conditions . This is because of its antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
The aloe vera has also been proven to prevent infection because of its antibacterial properties.
It can also eliminate inflammation and inflammatory pain .
Aloe vera accelerates the healing process , making it the perfect agent for skin repair after a skin injury and burns.
Additionally, it soothes and calms the swelling , redness and spots on the skin.
6. Rubbing toothpaste
Another tip of how to reduce the redness of pimples is to use toothpaste.
Toothpaste contains sodium bicarbonate , triclosan, and hydrogen peroxide among other ingredients that are known to dry out pimples.
However, it can irritate your skin so you should be careful while using toothpaste.
The toothpaste cream are best for this work, unlike toothpaste gel do not always have the ingredients dry a pimple.
7. Test with eye drops
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride is one of the active ingredients in eye drops that help eliminate redness in the eyes.
You can place a few drops on a cotton swab and apply it directly on the shin.
You can also freeze a swab at night after immersing it in eye drops, and then apply it to the shin.
Eye drops will decrease redness , and cool temperatures will decrease irritation.
You should apply the eye drops to the affected areas only , because applying it all over the face can cause unwanted results.
8. Make a paste with aspirin
A paste with aspirin is a great remedy for swelling and redness.
Aspirins have acetylsalicylic acid that is used to decrease minor inflammation and pain.