Along with the dress, hairstyle and shoes, makeup is very important to get a perfect look on your wedding day. Often it is not enough to have favorite colors or makeup bride is very important to know what tones that highlight your features and favor the color of your skin are.
1. Clear skin. In spring and summer, all we want to have a tan color, but often our skin becomes irritated and reddened by the hours of sun exposure.
If you have a very clear skin, which quickly irritates must choose bases and concealers beige shades with a yellowish hue and avoid foundations with pink tones.
– For eyeshadows choose champagne tones, gold or cold as plum . Pastel shades, lilacs and roses are perfect to add color to your tan without overloading the makeup.
If your wedding day is black eyeliner prevents the lower eyelid as much hardens the look and contrasts sharply with your clear skin. Better opt for a delineated in the upper eyelid style retro ‘ 50s in black , brown or gray smoke.
-Choose soft shades for your blush or Coloret e. Pearly blushers are an excellent choice because you’ll get a metallic sparkle to your cheeks and cheekbones. Pink shades are perfect for this type of skin for your wedding day and night. And if you have enough suntan you choose to enhance your look with a slightly darker shades like fuchsia.
– On the lips, a pink always looks good with clear skin. If you prefer a stronger makeup chooses a fuchsia or red in matte textures and long lasting.
2. Average Skin. Opt for warm tones in your foundation to provide light and avoid cool colors like beige with green or violet tones.
– The eye shadows in earth tones will be your allies for a wedding during the day, combined with copper, gold and bronze tones. If you want a more natural look you can use brown eyeliner instead of black classic. Even if the ceremony is at night, opt for a style shadows in them, darker shades shaped bronze with black eyeliner smoke.
Give him touch your cheeks and cheekbones with gold powders or bronzes. Then apply a blush in orange tones with a touch of brightness.
-Finally, on the lips commitment coral colors. You can give them a final touch with gloss for cooler effect (ideal for weddings at night) or you can use for full coverage lipstick matte finish.
3. tawny skin. This skin type tans easily and in this era look with bases in bright light textures that do not recharge your skin and warm tones. The colors that stand out in this type of faces are intense and golden and metallic textures.
-For a daytime look, use shades of bronze, gold and beige tones with eyeliners in brown tones and chocolates, and black or dark brown mascara (waterproof) for your lashes. Atrevete with green shadows, shimmering and blue that are fashionable and are your best allies to get a shocking look. The green and blue eyeliners you will also look perfect for the bride overnight. For a daytime look using shades in gold or beige tones.
– For the cheekbones and NAS choose the plum cheeks and oranges.
– skinned brides can make use of intense orange and fuchsia lipsticks like. If the wedding is during the day it uses translucent colors, beige, nude and orange.
4. essential tricks.
- Become peelings, exfoliates and moisturizes your skin. But it starts with time (although it should be all year), do not leave it to the last day because you will not have achieved anything.
- Betting on a good foundation. Light, you cover imperfections but not a mask. I will continue to say, that perfect makeup, skin must be light and transparent. Invest in a good foundation.
- If you want to show off a tanned appearance, which helps a lot, I advise you to use toners satiny. It is best to use a tan express to expose yourself to the sun.
- To highlight the lips, the most fashionable colors are fuchsia and orange corals in all its ranges, matt or gloss.
- Match colors. One thing to note is that the makeup does not clash with headdress or branch or with that touch of color that you gave to dress. Colors are definitely not that we are accustomed to a girlfriend, but orange, fuchsia, gold, blue and green colors are very flattering for almost all skin tones. The key is finding within the range which is ideal for you. Bet on the color.
- As it is a day full of emotions, use waterproof mascaras and make your friends with the powders and lip color cards you used in your make small tweaks.
1. Requests to make you a Beauty Party, where you can take your friends with daiquiris and give you a passing many proposals beauty massage sessions.
2. Treatments: facial cleansing and moisturizing-in SKINC C or The Lab Room.
3. Monodosis Masks APIVITA (3.50 €).
4. Mask Rescue Mask Eveloom.
5. correctors granites Pencil Cleanance, Avene, (12 €).
6. concealers YSL Touch Eclat (25 € approx.).
7. Base Lissante Resurfaçante of L’Oreal Studio Secrets Paris, (22,95 € approx.).
8. Bar Volupte -Rouge YSL lip (22 € approx.).
9. Nars Eyeshadow Base (€ 18 approx.).
10. Lip Gloss Yves Saint Laurent Volupté 206.
11. Blush cheeks – Pink Bloom Yves Saint Lauren.
12. eyeshadows – Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Eye Shadow.
13. Illuminator – CoverGirl TruMatch The Luminizer in gold.
14. Bronzing – Shiseido 1 Light Clair.
15 -Maybelline Lipstick Lipstick Electric Orange.
16. Waterproof Mascara KIKO
Inimitable Waterproof Mascara 17. Chanel.
May you be very happy until my next post! xxx