We would all like to show off a perfect face without any skin imperfections. However, sometimes it is very difficult to have a healthy and perfect face due to a variety of factors: hormonal changes, poor diet, exposure to the sun and other external agents that cause spots, redness, acne pimples and other skin imperfections. our face
Lemon to remove spots on the face
The first remedy to have a perfect face is lemon juice because it has powerful whitening properties that reduce and prevent the appearance of spots on the face . These properties are due to the high content contained in the lemon of both citric acid and vitamin C, which combats dark spots on the face. In addition, these nutrients also have cell regeneration properties that will help us eliminate dead cells and improve the appearance of our face.
Lemon juice is a natural remedy that can be applied in two ways:
- Lemon mask: you just have to apply lemon juice on the face and leave for 10 minutes. When the time has passed, rinse with warm water.
- Lemon scrub : to have a perfect face, mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with sugar, which is a natural exfoliant. Apply the home remedy on the face and let it act for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water afterwards.
Turmeric to have a perfect face
Turmeric is an herb that has excellent antiseptic and depigmenting properties that will help us reduce considerably the possible scars and other marks of our face. In addition to these benefits, turmeric also contains anti-inflammatory properties that will combat some symptoms of allergy and other infections that cause damage to the health of our skin.
To use this home remedy to have a perfect face you just have to follow the following steps to make a turmeric mask for the skin :
- Mix a spoonful of turmeric with pineapple juice, which contains diuretic and healing properties.
- When you have obtained a paste of these ingredients, apply it on the face and let it act on it until it has dried.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water until the face is clean.
- You can use this remedy to have a perfect face between 2 and 3 times a week.
Honey to hydrate the face and have perfect skin
Honey is an excellent remedy to have a perfect face for its various properties for the skin. Among them are the following:
- Honey is a natural moisturizer with powerful moisturizing properties that will keep our face radiant.
- It also has antioxidant properties that fight the premature aging of our face.
- It is a good treatment against acne and other skin infections due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Therefore, if you want to know how to have a smooth skin , honey is one of the natural products that will help you achieve it.
To use honey as a remedy to have a perfect face you just have to apply it directly on the face and let it act on it until it dries completely. When it has dried, rinse your face with warm water. This home remedy you can use it every day.
Natural remedy with aloe vera for acne and imperfections
Aloe vera is a good home remedy for a perfect skin since it has excellent antibacterial properties that eliminate and prevent the possible acne of the face. It is also a good treatment for dry and irritated skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and also helps reduce scars due to its astringent power. Finally, aloe vera will also help us keep our face well moisturized since it is a natural moisturizer that also stimulates cell regeneration.
To take advantage of these properties apply aloe vera gel with the help of a cotton on the face, let it act for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water to have a perfect face.
Baking soda to regulate the pH of the face
Sodium bicarbonate is a compound that acts both as a bleach and a natural exfoliant for a perfect face. In addition, bicarbonate contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help regulate the pH of the skin and act against facial conditions such as acne, spots and pimples. So, bicarbonate is one of the best options if you ask how to have the skin without grains or imperfections.
To use the sodium bicarbonate as a home remedy to have a perfect face you will only have to mix a spoonful of this compound with a lemon juice to create a paste. Apply it on the face, let it act for a few minutes and rinse the face with warm water.
Coconut oil to prevent premature aging of the face
The last home remedy to have a perfect face is the use of coconut oil , a natural moisturizer with powerful antioxidant properties that will protect our face from free radicals to prevent premature aging of our skin. In addition, coconut oil also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that will keep our skin hydrated and free of infections.
To use it, you will only have to heat a little coconut oil and apply it to the face massaging it with circular movements. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse it with warm water.