The skin of certain areas of our body such as the armpits, knees or elbows is more prone to acquire a darkened tone with the passage of time, which is usually caused by aging, some methods of hair removal, excessive sun exposure or a lack of hydration. If you want your skin to look impeccable, beautiful and with a unified tone 365 days a year, here are some natural products that can help you whiten and keep it looking better.
1.There are several home remedies that can be used to achieve a clearer skin and eliminate those darkened areas of the body that are unsightly. But, before applying any product or lotion, so that the final result is the expected one, it is necessary to prepare the skin properly. We recommend that you wash the area to be bleached with warm water and a mild soap, then exfoliate it to remove all the dead cells and make the skin ready to absorb the nutrients of the lightening ingredient that you are going to use.
The peel can do it with a commercial lotion or some commodities that you have at home, such as salt, sugar, coffee or oatmeal. See the articles How to make homemade scrubs for the face and How to make homemade body scrubs to see the recipes.
2. the first treatment that we propose to lighten the skin is the one made with lemon juice. The citric acid of this fruit is excellent to whiten those areas of the darkest skin and, in addition, its content of vitamin C makes it ideal to regulate the production of melanin.
The most effective is to squeeze a lemon, mix it with the same amount of water, soak a cotton disk in the juice and gently pass it over the area you want to rinse. Do it at night before going to sleep so that the lemon acts during those hours; When you get up, rinse with plenty of water and moisten the area with a moisturizer. Above all, it is important that after using this home remedy, do not expose the skin to the sun, as new spots and dryness may appear.
3. The milk is one of the best home products that helps lighten skin and get an even tonenicer. This is thanks to the lactic acids that it has, which favor the destruction of the outer layer of the dermis, renewing it and whitening it. You can apply the milk on the skin with a soaked cotton disc leaving it to work all night long, in the same way as with the lemon, or add it to the bath water and enjoy a relaxing bath for at least 25 or 30 minutes.
4. The plain yogurt has similar to milk properties, so it is also a great ally to whiten skin naturally. How to use it for it? It is very simple, we advise you to prepare a mask by mixing 5 tablespoons of plain yogurt with 1 tablespoon of ground oats, which will leave the skin much smoother and smoother. Apply the mask on the skin extending it with your fingers (remember to wash your hands before) or with the help of a brush and let it act for 20 minutes before removing it.
5. In addition to the yogurt mask, another that gives good results to get a clearer skin and unify the tone is the one made with egg, oatmeal and lemon. In addition, the egg is a food that favors the elasticity of the skin and leaves it completely silky to the touch.
You only have to mix an egg, with a spoonful of oatmeal flour and the juice of half a lemon, and then apply the mask on the skin for 15 or 20 minutes.
6. The rice water is a good alternative to lighten the skin, plus it will help you to leave it free of impurities and with an impeccable appearance. In a saucepan, pour 3 cups of water and a handful of white rice to simmer. Once you have reached the boiling point, remove it from the heat and strain the mixture to obtain the rice water that you must place on the area to be bleached. Apply it with a cotton disk and let it work all night to take effect.