Many people do not know it but the first cause of the formation of pimples, acne or black spots on the face, is a high level of stress. This state is transformed into inflammatory pathways that cause acne outbreaks. There are also other causes that determine the pimples on the skin, menstruation, the make-up of irritating compounds, it is the use of medicines and even the genetics itself.
Any way you have acquired a complexion marked by black dots, the truth is that they represent an unpleasant phenomenon, which can become a social problem, because people who suffer from pimples, feel, in many cases , rejection, shame and often have more than one drawback to relate to others. For this reason, this article brings you several ideas of how to eliminate pimples and improve the appearance of your face.
Ways to remove and prevent black spots on the skin
- A good exfoliation of the skin is a good start, of course it is better if it is not exaggerated. For example, you have to choose soft products and natural exfoliants for a procedure without risk of dryness. It is better to avoid those treatments with aggressive products that, in the end, can cause more irritation and inflammation than the one that was had, leading to acne breakouts and other conditions that would worsen the condition of the skin.
- A good diet can be vital to eliminate the pimples or at least to prevent their appearance. Although food can not directly cause acne, for many people the foods they eat themselves cause skin conditions. In any case, the ideal will be to maintain a balanced diet and as healthy as possible, that is, lots of fruit and vegetables, fresh foods, instead of fatty foods, full of oil or butter. Avoiding those kinds of foods that can affect your face, is a big step to eradicate skin problems.
- If possible, avoid the common practice of removing the pimple with the nails. Tighten or sharpen the skin to remove fat, can only result in a scar, redness, inflammation and even a greater infection in the skin, because the nails, in general, are dirty. What is recommended is to apply a hot compress to remove the pimples that will loosen the fat plug. Then you have to take two cotton flakes clean, to remove pimples, one is placed on each side of the black point, apply a smooth and even pressure inward. If a ball of fat comes out , it is carefully removed, if not, it is not touched, it is probably not ready to go out yet.
- It is necessary to minimize stress. In addition, it is efficient to wash the sheets and covers of the pillows at least once a week in hot water so as not to be sleeping among the bacteria. Make-up and brushes should also be washed frequently, it helps to clean them thoroughly with shampoo, rinse and hang with the bristles down for better drying. Drink plenty of water, helps eliminate impurities from the body. Some areas of your face, such as the forehead, nose and chin, called the T area , may be more prone to fat than the rest of the face. To avoid the exit of grains it is necessary to wash with a non-greasy cleaner.
- When the pimples are red, they usually become lesions that become inflamed and have a flat center of white pus. These occur when the skin produces too much oil or fat and ends up forming the pimple. This results in a clogged pore. A cleansing plan to remove pimples can begin with the application of a moisturizing cream or mask that will help keep the skin in check. This will help to exfoliate the skin so that these adhesive cells do not clog the pores. Women can also consider birth control pills to help regulate hormones and reduce the level of testosterone production, which triggers acne.
- The ideal is to live as relaxed as possible. Anxiety and stress can cause the adrenal glands to make more hormones that can cause acne and force them to burst suddenly. If you are a very busy and stressed person, look for more time for yourself, for a walk, exercise, yoga or any other discipline that may be useful in your case.