The pimples spoil the beauty of the face and can give you sleepless nights. We all want clear skin without these annoying skin lesions and spots. Pimples are a real troublemaker, especially if you have an interview or a concert is coming. Pimples can be very painful too. You keep thinking about your skin condition and can not focus on other tasks. If you feel stressed and if you think overthinking is one of the way to make your skin shrink, then you can click here
Pimples require emergency medical treatment. Do not lift or touch the pimples can cause infection. First let’s know more about how to remove blackheads and pimples at night and then, of course.
What are the pimples?
It is skin lesions or inflammation that occur when sebaceous or oil skin glands become infected by bacteria and swells. Pimples are also known as papules or pustules, spots and zits.The sebaceous glands that are present throughout the skin, except in the palms of the hands and plants secrete an oily substance called sebum or wax. Sebum helps maintain the balance of skin fat and makes it look healthy. When there is any abnormality in the sebaceous gland, pimples are produced.
Causes of acne or pimples:
Doctors recommend treating pimples immediately to prevent spreading. Untreated acne can leave scars on the skin that is very difficult to remove.There are many reasons that cause pimples, here are the reasons:
Dead skin cells accumulate:
The skin sheds a layer of dead skin cells. Dead cells Few sebum accidents that cause clogging of the pores. These block pores causing pimples.
Pimples commonly occur during puberty, boys and girls confront him. When the body undergoes physical changes and prepares for reproduction, the sebaceous glands become overactive. The accumulation of sebum also clogs the pores and cause pimples.
The growth of bacteria:
Sebum accumulates behind clogged pores. This sebum that accumulates behind clogged pores contains bacteria. A slow-growing bacterium called Propionibacterium acnes develops naturally on the skin, when conditions are right for this bacteria to spread and cause painful pimples. This bacteria feeds on sebum and produce a substance that leads to the immune response, inflammation causes this skin.
A study conducted by researchers at the Washington School of Medicine reveals that there are two strains of Propionibacterium acnes. People with healthy skin do not have pimples and pimples are not infectious either. People with acne-prone skin are often sensitive to testosterone, the natural hormone found in both men and women. In the skin of these people testosterone causes excessive secretion of sebum which leads to clogging of the pores. Sometimes the dead cells of the skin is sebum blocked and that worsens the case.
Dairy products and foods with high glycemic content cause pimples:
The report presented by the University of New York that was published in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics says that the consumption of foods with high glycemic content such as baked goods such as cakes in the high sugar content and sweet drinks cause pimples. Having too much dairy products is also good for your skin if you are high on soccer. These grains can be corrected by following the proper diet.
The drugs cause acne:
Some medications for epilepsy, the drugs that androgens in your shins cause.
Do not remove the trick:
It is important that you remove your makeup before going to bed. The oil-based makeup is meant to cause pimples. Avoid applying a lot of makeup on the skin and try to use water-based cosmetics. Always follow natural products because the chemicals can cause acne outbreak too.
Another major cause of acne is stress. The body functions get upset during stress and triggers pimples.
Friction or rubbing of the skin:
When you rub your skin constantly or choose grains, it grows worse. Even pressure from bags, helmets and tight necklaces or handkerchiefs can aggravate acne.
Types of grains:
Pimples are not just inflamed red bumps that are visible on your skin. There are several types of grains. Some of the pimples filled with pus can be very painful and may persist for a long time. Understanding the different types of grains will help you to deal properly.
This acne : white spots that usually occur on oily skin.
Black dots : This is caused when the material inside the pores pushes out. Blackheads are not necessarily caused by dirt, but can also occur due to bacteria and dead skin cells accumulate.
Pustules or nodules : Sometimes the tissues around the clogged pores become infected causing inflammation. This part is inflamed and full of pus is difficult. These are just lumps or pustules.
Cysts: deep pus full pimples.
It is definitely easier to remove pimples that take some precautionary measures. There are many simple but effective remedies that can help you get a perfect and healthy skin. Read on to discover these wonderful safe and natural remedies to show off beautiful skin in no time.
Click here to see a larger version of this infographic.
How to eliminate grains during the night?
Here are some effective home remedies to eliminate pimples overnight.
The calamine lotion:
Cleaning should be done every day without fail before going to sleep, otherwise the skin will not be able to breathe.
- Clean the face completely or only the affected area with the help of an astringent.
- You must apply a calamine lotion on the affected part.
- After a deep and peaceful sleep, wash your face in the morning.
- You will surely be happy and excited to see that the grain has been reduced from what it was the day before.
The calamine lotion improves the health of the skin and gives quick relief of the pimples.
Honey does a miraculous job in removing pimples.
- To see its magical effect, it is necessary to apply a little honey on your pimples.
- Let it dry by itself for almost an hour.
- Then rinse with running water.
- Say goodbye to the pimples with the magic effect of honey.
Honey to be a natural anti-biotic, kills the bacteria that cause acne. It also has moisturizing properties and keeps skin healthy.
Honey is a natural antibiotic and works wonders in the treatment of grains.
Cinnamon and Honey Mask:
If you are willing to reduce your acne in a single night it is better to go for this remedy.
- First, make a cinnamon paste with honey.
- So clean your face before applying the paste on the grains.
- Have a calm and pleasant sleep.
- See the difference after washing your face in the morning the next day.
Cinnamon and honey mask make a good combination and help to cure pimples during the night.
An immediate relief of the grains can be received from the ice.
- First, take an ice cube and wrap it in a soft, clean cloth.
- Now, apply all the grain and leave for a few minutes.
- You can also take an aluminum foil and double ice cubes in it. Make sure the ice falls off the sheet.
- Now put the packed sheets of ice cubes in a Ziploc bag.
- Check if air is trapped inside the bag with airtight seal. Apply directly on the grains for faster relief and a soothing effect.
The ice pads provide quick relief from pimples and relaxing.
Toothpaste is another effective grain removal treatment. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the shin and leave overnight. The next morning you will see the difference yourself. Get ready to leave your house, without a trace of worry. Use white toothpaste, not a gel base.
The antibacterial properties of toothpaste play a key role in the elimination of the bacteria that cause pimples.
Liquid extract from basil leaves is another effective weapon to combat pimples.
- Take some basil leaves and dip them in hot water for about 20 minutes.
- Before going to bed, wash your face and apply the extracted liquid with the help of a cotton swab.
- That it stays in the affected area during the night so that it can dry automatically.
- Rinse in the morning and see the difference in your skin.
The grains have been reduced and the skin is lighter. This is considered to be the best way to eliminate pimples overnight.
Basil leaf extract is an excellent home remedy for pimples, and the results are visible in a single day.
Orange peel and juice:
According to Cosmetics Principles of the dermatologist and Practice states that the content of acidity and vitamin C in oranges makes a perfect cure for acnes.
- First wash your hands before touching the skin, since dirty hands can introduce bacteria into the skin.
- Next, wash your face with hot water, as this helps open the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel on the affected area.
- You should use the separate orange peels for each pimple, otherwise there is a high probability of a bacterial infection.
- Now dip a piece of cotton or swab in the orange juice and apply on acne.
- Change the cotton ball while treating acne to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Now wash your face with cold water, this will force the pores and prevent further clogging of the pores.
Oranges are acidic and their high vitamin C content makes them an ideal remedy for pimples.
Papaya helps to remove dead skin cells and the extra layer of fat from the skin. It has a called papain enzyme that reduces inflammation and prevents the formation of pus.
- Rinse the face with water and dry.
- Then crush a papaya to a consistency so that it can be easily applied to the skin.
- Apply and leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash.
- If your skin becomes dry after washing just apply a moisturizer to moisturize it.
Papaya is pimples reduce inflammation and prevents the formation of pus.
As bananas are good for the skin, the skin are also effective in the treatment of acne. The peel is lutein, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce inflammation and allows the growth of healthy cells.
- Peel the banana; Now rub the skin of your face with circular movements to get relief from the redness and discomfort caused by acne.
- After covering your face completely with the skin, keep it for 30 minutes and then wash.
Lutein, a potent antioxidant in bananas promotes the growth of healthy cells, reduces inflammation, and healing pimples.
Aloe Vera gel can be used directly on the affected area to heal pimples. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory and helps reduce redness and irritation of the skin. Use enough aloe vera gel to mask the pimples, but leaving room for treatment.
The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of Aloe Vera make it one of the best remedies for pimples.
Garlic has antibacterial properties that help fight acne. However, never apply garlic without diluting it first.
- Extract the garlic juice and mix with water or crush 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Leave to soak in water for 10 minutes to say. You can also replace the water with aloe vera gel.
- Apply to the affected area.
- You can also make garlic to prevent pimple outbreaks in the future.
Garlic is known for its antibacterial properties that help heal pimples. However, be sure not to apply garlic directly to the skin.
Unusual but effective! I found this grain solution quite useful. Work fast and do an orderly job of containing the eruptions.
- Crush an aspirin and add a few drops of water to make a paste of it, mix well to form a paste and apply on the granites.
- Let the pasta dry. Aspirin is an anti-inflammatory agent, and helps reduce swelling due to accumulated pus.
- Leave the dough overnight and wash in the morning. The pimple is less visible after its treatment with aspirin.
Aspirin, which is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, reduces swelling caused by pimples and care.
Baking soda, king of home work remedies (Surprise!) For pimples too. This is a grain of correction I recommend to everyone, since it works well on sensitive skin and, unlike other remedies that cause aggregation or dryness.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice or soda water to bake, make a paste and apply the pimple.
- Wash with hot water in about five minutes and follow up with a moisturizer.
- Do not let the dough for more than several minutes, as it can cause dry skin.
Baking soda is a wonderful home remedy for pimples, and the best part is that it works on sensitive skin as well.
A few drops of lemon juice works applied on a pimple. Even if it causes a bit of itching, it helps reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Be sure to apply the lemon juice and fresh products not only in the bottle.
- Moisten a clean cotton swab in the juice and apply on the granites before going to bed.
- Another remedy is to mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice, make a paste and apply on the granites.
- Leave the dough overnight and wash in the morning with lukewarm water. I would not recommend this remedy for people with sensitive skin though. It can cause dryness, irritation and redness
If you have sensitive skin, you can use lemon, without any worry to cure pimples. Lemon helps reduce inflammation and swelling.
These are some effective ways to eliminate pimples overnight that you can always try at home to use acne creams available in the markets. If acne persists it is necessary to visit the doctor and obtain the prescribed medicine. Treat acne quickly to get perfect skin. Eat healthy and stay hydrated goodbye to pimples and greet beautiful skin.