In order to improve care and care of atopic skin of children, Ordesa has launched the dermo with creating your Pediatopics range. This line consists of four products , “uses the concept of molecular cosmetic supplementation to reproduce the biological function of the skin by active compounds and help strengthen the natural defense of the epidermis” note from the company.
Pediatopic is specifically developed for the care of atopic skin in infants and children. Their formulas are hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Its complex Dermo Sense Complex acts ” by reducing inflammation, repairing the natural barrier of the skin and restores its natural balance with adequate hydration” they explain.
The atopic dermatitis is a chronic, relapsing inflammatory skin disease. The lack of natural epidermal lipids, responsible for maintaining the skin barrier and defense function of the skin, causing dry and intense itching which leads to a constant scratching, which can result in injury and facilitate entry of bacteria causing infections or inflammatory processes.
“The most important treatment for atopic dermatitis is preventative , ” says Esther Roé, pediatric dermatologist at the Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona. Indeed several recent studies have shown that “initiate proper hydration in the first months of life can reduce up to 50 percent the incidence of atopic dermatitis”. Roé recommended “hydration products containing those deficient substances in atopic skin to restore natural moisturizing factor”.
The cause of atopic dermatitis is multifactorial. The onset is to be associated with genetic factors , 70 percent of patients with atopic dermatitis have a family history, but also the influence of environmental factors, immunological disorders, or skin barrier. In many cases, the onset of atopic dermatitis is related to other allergic conditions such as asthma, allergic rhinitis or food allergies.
THE COMPLETE RANGE
The Pediatopic range consists of four different varieties that meet the care needs of atopic and / or extremely dry:
• Pediatropic dermoespecífica Hygiene : highly moisturizing gel bath oil.
• Pediatropic Body : Specific lotion for daily care and protection.
• Pediatropic Facial care : specifically formulated for daily care and protection of face moisturizer.
• Pediatropic Intensive Care outbreak: cream ultra-emollient and moisturizer specifically formulated as an adjunct to pharmacological treatments.
• Symbiotic: food supplement based on a specific combination of lactobacilli, bifidobacteria and fructooligosaccharides to treat atopic dermatitis whose effectiveness has been demonstrated clinically.
Dermatological tests performed with Pediatopic have revealed a 95 percent satisfaction with the effectiveness of this product range. Also not contain dyes or fragrances, and is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol.