In your diet …
1. Make 5 meals a day and do not skip any of them.
2. Avoid sauces and industrial or precooked foods , usually high in fat and sugar.
3. Drink at least 2 liters of liquid per day , including water, teas and juices, and avoid alcohol, coffee and carbonated beverages.
4. If, because of your work, you see yourself forced to eat many times away from home, choose lighter dishes s, not containing fried, and are of simple processing.
5. Do not eliminate fat from your diet, as they are essential macronutrients. However, not all fats are the same: avoid saturated fats , found in meat or milk; and do not hesitate to consume monounsaturated fats (olive oil) and polyunsaturated (omega 6 and omega 3, present in oily fish and nuts, etc.).
6. Join your diet foods such as seaweed (rich in iodine and activator of metabolism); natural pineapple, artichoke, asparagus, celery, watermelon or cantaloupe (all diuretics ); vegetables that promote digestion as spinach or peppers; or thermogenic spices like pepper, cinnamon or ginger.
7. Do not add salt to your meals systematically , as excess, besides being harmful to the cardiovascular system, makes you retain fluid and become more bloated.
8. Try to ‘cheat’ to your stomach : Eat slowly (about 30 minutes each lunch or dinner), chew food thoroughly, take the fruit before meal or drink a glass of water before putting large front plate accompanies your hearty dishes or vegetables, serve food in small containers to make them look fuller your eyes …
9. piques between hours and never associate ‘being bored’ with having to eat: Organize your day so that each of the 5 meals are separated by 3-4 hours maximum.
10. Complete your healthy, balanced and low calorie diet Lipograsil Lipograsil Dren and fats . The first is a food supplement based on plants like horsetail, hibiscus and sweet clover, or laminaria algae, which helps reduce the feeling of heaviness, purifies and improves body volume, and incorporates vitamins and minerals they help reduce tiredness and fatigue so prevalent in diets. The second chitosan – based plant and chitoglucán adjuvant is used in weight control diets as ingredients derived from edible fungi are fibers that provide a synergistic effect and have special affinity for fat.
In your exercise routine …
11. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle and practice moderate physical activity for more than 40 minutes at least 3 times a week , because this time is past when we begin to ‘mobilize’ body fat to get energy from it.
12. If you want to burn fat , the best are cardiovascular exercises like aerobics, cycling, or ‘running’.
13. swimming, yoga or exercises to tone muscles, as well as burn calories , improve blood circulation and are good to prevent fluid retention.
14. Lack of rest favors snacking during the day, as the body tries to compensate for the lack of energy caused by fatigue with increased caloric intake. Therefore, it is essential that you keep a routine of healthy sleep : 8 hours a day at least, in a place free from noise, at a constant temperature and a comfortable bed.
15. Set yourself always real and potential targets . Otherwise, not seeing the expected results in the short term, we will fall into despair and abandon your diet and exercise routine.