Here they are collected 10 skin diseases most searched on Google in 2016 .
1. Psoriasis. This is the most typed into Google in 2016 with an average of 1,500,000 searches per month pathology. Other words associated with this condition which arouse the interest of users are the treatment of psoriasis, nail psoriasis, psoriasis on scalp and guttate psoriasis.
2. Eczema. Second, the term is eczema more visits with 1,000,000 clicks each month, although the busiest period was August. It also stresses that most of them are made in Madrid, Catalonia, Valencia and Andalusia.
3. Vitiligo. Changes in skin pigmentation such as vitiligo are the third most sought this year, a total of 673,000 monthly consultations skin disease. During the 2016 the highest peak occurred between July and August.
4. impetigo. It is a bacterial infection that primarily affects children in summer. This word won the same number of visits to the above, an average of 673,000, most carried out in Andalusia.
5. Acne. It is the main skin problem among young people, as reflected in the quotations in the halls of Dermatology. During this year, 823,000 times acne was written in the popular browser, sometimes along with the words: treatment, brands, elimination, juvenile, creams, scars, hormonal and aloe vera.
6. Melanoma. Google users consulted in 2016 an average of 550,000 times a month word melanoma, focusing results in Asturias and Navarra. Other terms that raised doubts are melanoma skin symptoms melanoma, melanoma and carcinoma photos.
7. Alopecia. Hair loss is one of the issues that most concern to the population and one of the most frequent questions in the pharmacy in autumn . Each month, this disease gets an average of 450,000 visits. Among the most popular lexical combinations include: alopecia areata, female alopecia, alopecia universalis and androgenic alopecia.
8. Rosacea. This list rosacea shares the same number as alopecia, 450,000 per month, most made in Galicia and Asturias. Regarding the terms associated with rosacea that generate more searches include: treatment, face, acne, pictures, eye and skin. Moreover, in recent months they have increased the search for the causes of rosacea.
9. Hives. This skin condition characterized by redness was typed in 368,000 times homogeneously throughout Spain. Specifically, users consulted: chronic urticaria, cholinergic urticaria which is urticaria, urticaria in children, acute urticaria and nervous urticaria.
10. Melasma. Last place in the ranking , melasma has obtained 135,000 Google searches in 2016. The highest peaks occurred in the months of May and July also by communities jut Galicia, Basque Country, Castilla y Leon, Madrid, Catalonia and Andalusia.
* Data from Google Adwords and Google Trends.