Bibiana Perez and Elia roo, dermatologists and members of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV), recall some basic care and avoid skin irritation with norman makeup on Halloween .
1. Prepare the skin. Before applying makeup should conduct a thorough cleaning and apply moisturizer.
2. Choose good makeup , using properly controlled products and, if possible, including specifications “hypoallergenic” or “dermatologically tested”, because the use of makeups which do not meet the quality standards can produce irritative dermatitis or allergic and acneiform reactions. Also, if the person is allergic to some component, especially a pigment, it could trigger a more extensive skin reaction, not only in the area where the makeup was applied.
Should people with sensitive skin, recommend testing before makeup on the forearm for several days and check that no irritation.
3. Beware the use of low cost products because -advierten- some contain dyes and chemical substances that can cause itching and redness of the skin, especially in children.
4. People with acne or very oily skin should avoid occlusive makeup because they can worsen the disease.
5. Remove makeup as soon as possible with a solution or a cleansing milk. Then wash with warm water and mild soap to remove the product completely.