Are you worried about your complexion? Are you looking for a way to lighten your skin and have a clear complexion?
Some people complain of having a dark complexion, too dull and without radiance, especially on the face. Sometimes the complexion of the face is not quite uniform. What to do in this case?
Many lightening products are sold on the market for skin whitening. Only the big brands and Bio products, which do not contain any dangerous chemical substances, are expensive.
Be aware that it is possible to make a concealer or lightening mask at home. There is nothing better than preparing a natural brightener! It costs almost nothing and is often as effective as a commercial lightener.
Natural lightening recipes for whitening the skin of the face and neck
1) Lemon juice + Cucumber juice : Mix the cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal parts, then apply the liquid to the face. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with clean water. To prepare the cucumber juice, grate the cucumber with its skin before squeezing it.
2) Lemon Juice + Tomato Juice : Add 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice to tomato juice and apply to face and neck. Leave on for 15 minutes before washing in cold water.
3) Lemon juice + honey : Apply a mixture of equal amount of honey and lemon juice to the skin and wait for about 15 minutes before rinsing the face.
4) Lemon juice + turmeric : Make a paste by mixing the turmeric powder with the fresh lemon juice and apply it on the skin.
- All blends, pastes, masks and exfoliants that help to whiten the skin and brighten the complexion, should be prepared just before skin application as they will lose their properties and lightening properties.
- Drink lots of water, at least 10 glasses of water a day. This will help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
- If you are often exposed to the sun, your skin produces more pigment to protect the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, the famous melanin that darkens the complexion. To avoid tanning, apply sunscreen with a rating of 15 (at least) before sun exposure.
A homemade scrub to combine natural recipe and recycle
The next time you make coffee, do not discard the contents of your filter but mix it with olive oil and a few drops of lavender essential oil . Use this mixture by rubbing it gently on your skin in the shower, this should eliminate all dead skin.
On the face, prefer a softer exfoliating mask.
Mix in a bowl:
- 2 tablespoons of organic white cheese
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, monoi , or sweet almond of your choice
Reserve the mixture and prepare your skin to receive this gentle care.
Heat a bowl of water in your microwave, and place your face over the hot water with your head covered with a towel, to let the steam expand the pores of your skin , making it more receptive to the care that you are about to give to it (you can also pass on your face a glove moistened with hot water ).
Once done, apply the mixture with your fingers on your face and make circular movements for 10 to 15 minutes. Avoid the eye area, where the skin is too thin and too sensitive, and do not hesitate to go down on your neck and the top of your chest.
Rinse thoroughly after the operation and then pass on your skin a cotton soaked in rose water, appreciated for its tonic and regenerative properties !