Hair is a whole symbol of beauty and one of the most characteristic features of each person. A part of us that reflects our personality and that says a lot about us, so it is important to take care at all times, especially in summer when more attacks may suffer .
Sunbeams , sea salt, chlorine from pools or sweat can damage our hair , making it look dirty, dry and neglected. To avoid this, we give a series of recommendations:
• Before you leave on vacation, Cut off the tips to clean well your hair.
• When you’re at the beach or pool, cover your hair with a hat, cap or scarf or use a specific sunscreen for hair. Thus it will protect from ultraviolet radiation and prevent it from drying out .
• Sea salt and chlorine can damage our hair, so after every bath should rinse well with cold water .
• Avoid swimming or sunbathing with bobby pins, clips or any metallic element as they can oxidise when in contact with water.
• Use reparative shampoo, conditioner and mask, To keep hydrated and nourished at all times.
• Do not abuse the plates or the dryer , since excessive heat can seriously damage your hair.
• C epilla hair several times a day and apply a repairing serum .
If we follow these recommendations, we will make our hair stays nice and caring in this special time of year. And, who would not like to be perfect in summer?