How to use aloe vera for acne
When it comes to acne, aloe vera is an excellent alternative to combat it, because among its benefits for the skin highlights the ability to regulate fat thanks to its astringent properties. Aloe vera cleans the pores of the skin, helps reduce the inflammation caused by acne, allows the skin to regenerate easily and has better healing, so it improves the marks on the skin caused by this condition. Discover in the following article a How to use aloe vera for acne and boasts a grain-free skin.
Steps to follow:
1. The traditional way to use aloe vera for acne is to cut an aloe leaf and extract the glass. You will see that the glass is quite slimy and that it even spills liquid, because that liquid is what you should use. How? Applying it on your clean face and letting it rest for half an hour. You can also apply pieces of aloe vera crystal directly on your skin. Once the resting time has passed, do not rinse your face, let your skin absorb all the nutrients. Remember that if you do not have Aloe Vera at home, you can buy fresh juice and take advantage of all its benefits to carry out all the next tips.
2. Another way to use aloe vera for acne is by making an aloe vera facial mask . It is very easy, you just have to mix the contents of a stalk of aloe vera with a spoonful of sugar and another spoonful of milk. Apply on your face, leave on for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
3. You also have the option of buying an aloe vera gel . This cosmetic product can be found in any perfumery and will provide relief to skin irritated and inflamed by acne. It is advisable that you use it after washing your face. A trick is to apply the gel on your face before going to bed and let it rest all night. Then, in the morning, wash your face and repeat the process every day. You will notice the changes!
4. Aloe vera is so good for the skin that its use is not only topical. Preparing an aloe vera juice for acne will also reduce the swelling of your skin and obtain a fresher appearance. Prepare the juice by mixing the inside of an aloe vera stalk with a water rate and a lemon rate. Remove, add sugar or saccharin and enjoy.
5. In the cosmetics market, you can find everything. To use aloe vera for acne it is advisable to buy a facial cleanser based on aloe vera . This will allow your cleaning routine, also helps to keep your face free of acne and free of infected or infamous pimples.
6. Making ice cubes aloe vera can help to reduce the inflammation of the skin caused by acne. These refreshing cubes are a moisturizing balm that will dissipate redness, swelling and open pores.
7. There are creams for aloe vera acne . Buy one of these treatments will allow you to enjoy more benefits, because you have the perfect cosmetic formula to treat acne and its consequences, you also have all the benefits of using aloe vera for acne. Moisturizing creams, toners, anti-wrinkle creams … there are many products based on aloe vera and if you can use it to your advantage, much better.